Sponsorship Retention Associate
National Office (London, ON)
Posted On: Wed, 01 Mar. 2023
Pay Rate: As Agreed
Hours: Full Time
Reporting To: Director of Marketing & Communications
Note: This is a full-time position directly reporting to the Director of Marketing; pay rate as agreed, based on experience, expertise, and applicable education.
The primary responsibility of the Sponsorship Retention Associate, is to be the main point of contact for individuals who are seeking to support Teen Challenge on a monthly basis through the Sponsorship Program. Responsibilities include: answering inquiries and communicating applicable changes to sponsors, establishing and maintaining personal contact and relationships with both current and potential sponsors, liaise between local Centres, sponsors and local Development Officers, conducting research regarding sponsor retention.
WHO WE ARE
Teen Challenge Canada Inc. operates 12-month in-residence alcohol and drug addiction rehabilitation programs, for adults 18+ years, with centres located in Alberta, Atlantic Canada, Saskatchewan and Ontario. We offer help and hope to those struggling with alcoholism and/or addiction to other drugs through a proven faith-based program. Those struggling with addiction, their family and friends, begin their restoration at Teen Challenge.
- Act as a liaison between local Centres, sponsors and local Development Officers, ensuring information is conveyed clearly and concisely as it pertains to sponsorship
- Promote the efficacy of the existing sponsorship program by communicating vital statistics and database research to the Director of Marketing & Communications
- Contact potential lapsed sponsors in order to ensure retention and overall sponsorship satisfaction
- Act as a liaison between our sponsors and relevant department for all Teen Challenge Centres across Canada
- Follow through with sponsors in a variety of ways including but not limited to thank you, change of status, and follow up calls
- Identify and recommend strategy around communicating to and retaining sponsors across Canada
- Clearly receive and transmit information by email, phone and in person
- Identify and assess donor’s needs, in order to achieve overall donor satisfaction
- Promote a culture of customer service that aligns with Teen Challenge’s mission, vision and core values
We Are Christian We believe that God is the catalyst for change for people with life-controlling drug and alcohol problems.
We Are Committed To Those Who Are Addicted We believe that a balance of love, accountability and training are required to prepare the individual for successful re-entry into society.
We Value People Our clients, donors, staff, volunteers, churches, board members and advisory councils are appreciated and worthy of respect and honour
We Are Stewards We are committed to managing wisely all resources entrusted to us recognizing that we are ultimately accountable to God.
For Qualifications and a detailed Job Description of this position, please Click Here
Back to Previous Page